Friday, July 17, 2009

•SCREEN PRINTS
I've only got a few of these to bring with me so they won't be available on my site for pre-order.  Solly Cholly.  Only available at my booth!!!
More stuff for comic con. I'll be at booth #433


•"LEGION"
10x14 ea
Signed & Numbered
screen printed
Ltd to 40 pcs

The prints come in 2 different (equal amount) colorways. Instead of making one more exclusive than the other they have been equally mixed into the set.

Printed with Glow-In-The-Dark ink



•"Zed"
14x14
Signed & Numbered
Ltd to 40 pcs
screen printed

Printed with Glow-In-The-Dark ink



• "Skull Set"
These were created for the folks that pre-ordered the Warped Tour art print. I added an additional skull print exclusive for Comic Con that wasn't available to the pre-order.
6x9 ea
Ltd to 40 sets
Printed with Glow-In-The-Dark ink

No comments: