Wednesday, September 3, 2008

So what’s with the sale?

Uhhh...The cost of moving across the country is going to kick my ass.

IMG_4368

I don't plan on selling any more artwork for a looong time or until the rats in New York eat my fingers off. All you folks that emailed me about buying some originals or commissioning me - this is your chance.  That's it!

Expect to see zombies, skulls, girls and random whatnots.  If humanly possible I will include a copy of the poster/thing that the art was originally used for.

What you see is what's for sale.  Please DO NOT inquire about a piece that's not listed.
I’m pulling everything after 9/14/08.  Orders will ship after that.

To see the full list with prices go HERE

I rarely sell original art.  I’m weird.  I keep the work around for reference in case I need to remember how to do a certain technique or what a skull looks like.  (Stupid A.D.D.!)  Or I’ll get lost in the brain fart of having an art show displaying the originals in something other than a merch booth or a coffee shop.

• The artwork is not framed.  I can’t cut a mat to save my life.
• Most of the artwork was done on Strathmore bristol board.  It is acid-free and archival.  So is the ink.
• The dimensions listed define the size of the bristol board the artwork is on.  Feel free to trim the board to make framing easier.
• All artwork will be insured (with tracking) and shipped flat.
• International orders please inquire about insurance.
• Sale of the art doesn’t mean you can publish or make editions of the art.
• Black and white artwork goes well with any couch/sofa or sleeper bed.  It helps tie the room together.

Paypal and credit cards (through paypal) accepted.
Email me asap with any questions or to see larger pics of the art.


Thanks for your patronage!!!!

Brian


No comments: