Sunday, July 22, 2007

NEW Shizzirts for Comizzic Con

Just got these from the printer yesterday. They'll be available at the SD Comic Con booth#433. In men's and women's sizes. Printed with water-base inks.

These are limited to 144 pieces each and won't be available on my site until August 1st.

More info here brianewing.com

I'm really happy with how they turned out. I think they look better than any other shirts I've had produced. Even though there is a lot of coverage the inks are water-based so you can breath in the shirt. Unlike the Plastisol inks that feel like a sheet of plastic on your chest.

The shirts are currently being carried at the TOYROOM in Sacramento, CA. Only available in the store and not online.


Respect The Rock - Mens.JPG

Robot+Girl - Men's.JPG

I Am Legion - Men's back.detail.JPG

I Am Legion - Men's back.JPG

I Am Legion - Men's front.JPG

Revenge Through Better Living - Men's.JPG

Respect The Rock - Women's.JPG

Robot+Girl - Women's.jpg

I Am Legion - Women's front.JPG

I Am Legion - Women's back.detail.JPG

I Am Legion - Women's back.jpg

Respect The Rock - Women's.JPG

No comments: