Wednesday, May 2, 2007

East Coast/ West Coast Nerdery


ape.brianewing.4.JPG, originally uploaded by brianewingdotcom.

This how I spent last weekend.

A.P.E.

I exhibited at The Alt., Press Expo (A.P.E.) where I got hang out with some friends I hadn't seen in a long time and meet some new and very very cool folks too! Check out the loot. I don't horde as much crap from cons as I used to.





hiredmeat.com
Jim Mahfood of 40ozcomics.com
idwpublishing.com
exitstrategymagazine.com/
allstarkrew
poseurink.com
Josh Kemble



GRNY - PM2


DSC04389.JPG, originally uploaded by brianewingdotcom.



At the same time I astrally projected my ass to New York to take part in the Giant Robot - Printed Matter 2 show. WHich from what people told me...was damn cool. Wish that i could have been there. If anyone has pics from the show please send them my way.

I also "debuted" my "Dessert Sessions" art print at both events...magically. Like Doug Henning kinda gangsta shit magic.


DADD54_fullsize.JPG.jpg, originally uploaded by brianewingdotcom.


More info HERE

No comments: