Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Pssst...new WEBSITE

I'm posting this here first before I send out a formal email on Friday to the people on my mailing list. Giving you guys first chance at some of the new prints. Also an opportunity to help me test the functionality of the site.

I'm happy to announce the newly renovated website and online store. Sure... it looks the same but the site now functions better and the online store is FINALLY open after 5 months of hibernation. There are new ltd edition art prints available along with some of the old. The site is much easier to navigate and you can now pay by credit card when you check out. CHECK IT OUT HERE Orders will ship weekly unless my assistant loses her mind and quits. She hasn't yet.

So check it out and let me know what you think and if something needs fixing.

No comments: